- Introduction to Oracle 11i
- E-Business Suite
- Oracle Applications Overview
- Oracle Applications File System
- Oracle Applications Environment files
- Server process Scripts and language
- Oracle Applications in single node and multi node
- Oracle Applications database
- Overview of installation process
- installing and configuring Oracle Application 11i using single Node install
- installing and configuring Oracle Application 11i using Multi Node install.
- Patching Activities
- Creating a Patch
- Running Patches
- Patching history Database
- Managing Application Security,
- Managing Concurrent programs and Reports,
- Administering Concurrent Managers,
- Manage Profile Options,
- Managing Users Profile Options,
- Introduction to Oracle Workflow,
- Testing and Monitoring Oracle Workflow,
- Check Active user and other Request Status.
Maintaining Oracle Applications Utilties
- what are the AD Utilities?,
- using AD Administration,
- using other AD Utilities,
- Auto Config Utility,
- Config Utilities,
- Context Editor.
- Cloning Oracle Application Using Manual AD Clone and Rapid Clone Methods.