- Introduction to AngularJs.
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Introduction to MVC design pattern.
- What are Views, Models and Controllers in Angular
- Introduction to Modules, Controllers, Services, factories, filters, Directives, Templates and Routing.
- A Simple Demo comparing the traditional development with angular development.
Building a Single Page Application
- Creating a HTML App
- Adding a simple Angular controller
- Adding a simple Angular Model
- Explaining the MVC Pattern.
- Understanding the concept of ng-App and Modules in Angular.
- In depth understanding of models and controllers by creating a demo application.
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective.
- Understanding the concept of scope.
- Managing Scope and Setting up Behaviour
- Building a basic controller.
- Creating a controller and calling accessing the controller in a view.
Extending the Single Page Application with advanced Angularjs concepts
- A more advanced controller and extending the functionality for the demo application
- In-depth understanding of views.
- Angular’s take on the View a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- working with controls using angular eg: textbox, radio buttons etc..
- Working with various built-in directives like ng- repeat, ng-click. Quiz on angular.
- Discussing how to handle various day-to-day development activities.
- Working with Expressions.
- Understanding the concept of $eval in angular.
- Understanding the concept of filters
- Working with existing filters in the demo application
- Creating a custom filter
- Extending the functionality using the custom filter
- Creating a custom filter for sorting
- Routing in Angular
- Understanding routing in angular
- Implementing routing in angular
- Designing the application.
- Creating simple route and loading partial views
- Understanding the Directives
- When to create a directive
- How to create a directive
- Advanced usage of directives
- Directive as an attribute, Element etc..
Working with Server side Api
- Interacting with Server side API
- Understanding the $Http provided by angular and making REST calls to the server.
- Calling the REST API Using angularjs
- Understanding the concept of promise
- Using $q in the demo application
- Error handling using $q.
- A more advanced controller and extending the functionality of the demo application
- Understanding the Unit testing using jasmine and Karma framework. Writing unit tests for the demo application that was built
- Building an End to end application using Controllers, Directives, filters
- Extending the application to call the REST Base API and writing Unit testing.